The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Gamer Thread

I just looked it up. Gadzooks! That's an even stranger game than Chess-960! I have enough trouble trying to figure out the normal version. o_O

Ok so i think it was @elmerPHuD that posted something about playing PUBG mobile the other day somewhere and i finally decided to give it a go a couple days ago. unfortunately it has impressed me and i am now for the first time actually having fun in a FPS/TPS game playing with other people over the internet.

I never liked most of the FPS games that were all about the online multiplayer because i never had the time to dedicate to get good enough to really hang in there and not just die left and right. something about this one is really jiving with me though.

Ok so i think it was @elmerPHuD that posted something about playing PUBG mobile the other day somewhere and i finally decided to give it a go a couple days ago. unfortunately it has impressed me and i am now for the first time actually having fun in a FPS/TPS game playing with other people over the internet.

I never liked most of the FPS games that were all about the online multiplayer because i never had the time to dedicate to get good enough to really hang in there and not just die left and right. something about this one is really jiving with me though.
It definitely has a place in the battle royale genre. I think it was the first really serious take on BR (vs Fortnite) available for all platforms. It’s got some salty players though, be warned!

It definitely has a place in the battle royale genre. I think it was the first really serious take on BR (vs Fortnite) available for all platforms. It’s got some salty players though, be warned!
yeah i think it was the First BR game. they actually tried to sue Fortnite at one point but ended up losing or dropping the suit because BR had become a genre instead of a unique mechanic of their game.

and yeah. heard a couple guys going at it in the waiting area last night for 1 game. I very much enjoyed my chicken dinner that round lol.

I know you're here... Where my animal crossing fans at? I'm only averaging about 3 days a week but having a blast

I know you're here... Where my animal crossing fans at? I'm only averaging about 3 days a week but having a blast
My daughter wants to buy a Switch. She wanted the new Animal Crossing version of the console. But it is out of stock everywhere, so she is just going to get the grey one and then the AC game.

The switch is a lot of fun.

My son is 6 so we play a lot of Mario Kart and Let's Go Pikachu.

When I get a chance to play by myself I play Animal Crossing, Crash Bandicoot, and Pokemon Sword.

Used to play a lot of Call of Duty before kids on the PS3 but haven't played in a LONG time

There's a mobile version? Hmmm

I'm on the switch!
Yea, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. It’s free. I log into that now and then. The kids play the new Switch one, I haven’t tried it yet.

I don’t think so. I think I skipped one COD because it mostly required online play. Could it be that one?

I don’t think so. I think I skipped one COD because it mostly required online play. Could it be that one?
Oh yea probably that then; Warzone is all online play, battle royale style. Though it’s 100% free to play, even if you don’t have PlayStation Plus I believe.

Back