The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Gamer Thread

The No Manā€™s Sky team is tackling a new project! A single fully open world concept explorer/adventure game. Looks really good so far!

Been playing the newly hyped The Finals game (free to play). Essentially a FPS with game contest-like theme.

Something a bit different than the massiveness of all the battle royale iterations out there, but still just as chaotic since thereā€™s competition over goals.

Finished Cyberpunk! Well, I got one of the multiple possible endings anyway. Have to say, for a game that drew heavy criticism and ire on launch day for under delivering on promises and being buggy, they have really turned it around to date and made a fantastic game. The recent DLC Phantom Liberty is icing on that cake.

Going to go back and go through one more ending on my current character before starting up fresh, with a much different skill build.

Man, I need Gear's encouragement. I keep forgetting I even have a game system. I need to stop being a lame slacker and be a gamer slacker for a while.

Man, I need Gear's encouragement. I keep forgetting I even have a game system. I need to stop being a lame slacker and be a gamer slacker for a while.
Starting to sound like one of those old fogeys that sits on their deck, smokes a fat cigar, and judges the world. šŸ˜œ

Starting to sound like one of those old fogeys that sits on their deck, smokes a fat cigar, and judges the world. šŸ˜œ
I suppose if they can make a video game about fishing, they could make one about that too!

Back