The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Gamer Thread

The friends thing is greyed our until you’re ranked. I don’t know how you get ranked though.

Well, after updating all #!@(*!# day on Wednesday, I was able to play the newest COD last night. I'm with game reviews as @Dave in KY is with scent reviews. Basically like them or not. I'm primarily FPS and don't do any online or group stuff. This one I'd say is awesome in the graphics department, but that's probably standard now. I enjoy the gun battle sections of the game, but there have been many times where I find it difficult to see who's shooting back. I get the sense they made this aspect more "realistic" and it's caused a little frustration at times, but there are many check points so you don't fall too far back when you die. The one thing that I hope gets better is the team play. Often you're part of a larger group with some goal. This I would also rather not have because not everything is up to you. You can get stuck behind someone on the stairs creeping forward and just have to wait, or wait for someone to lead you somewhere. But the visuals and audio are enjoyable enough to keep me in.

With the Nintendo Switch purchased with some Christmas bonus money. We have been playing Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, and Pokemon Sword. Connor is loving the Let's Go Game, and I have logged quite a few hours on the Sword, still trying to figure out gifts and trading though.

With the Nintendo Switch purchased with some Christmas bonus money. We have been playing Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, and Pokemon Sword. Connor is loving the Let's Go Game, and I have logged quite a few hours on the Sword, still trying to figure out gifts and trading though.
I also got a Switch for Christmas. Currently enjoying the original Legend of Zelda and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

How is Sword? I am thinking about picking Sword and Shield up, but I haven't ever played a Pokemon game.

I also got a Switch for Christmas. Currently enjoying the original Legend of Zelda and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

How is Sword? I am thinking about picking Sword and Shield up, but I haven't ever played a Pokemon game.

Zelda is my next purchase!

So I haven't played a Pokemon game since the original red and blue. I'm really enjoying Sword. I loved it as a kid the cards and everything. Now my son and I do the Let's Go and Pokemon Go on my phone. I'm loving Sword. It's a great game and an easy way to burn a few hours.

I play on Xbox One, so it looks like I am the odd man out with all of the PS4 and Switch players here.

My main game as of late is Rainbow Six Siege. I have been on it for over 2 years. They just keep updating it and making it better without making you buy stuff to keep up with the community. What a great thing Ubisoft has done for gamers. Other developers should take note.
Other games I enjoy are sports games like NHL19 and FIFA19 along with Red Dead Redemption 2. Too many others to list.

Back