The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Soap Sample Pass Around!!!

So I opened the box today. Oh ... my ... gosh! That is a ton of soaps. Just a cursory look and there are several that I have been wanting to smell. This box could kick your SAD into overdrive.

Surprised you haven’t run across Stirling yet. If you like them it’s a win since you can get their big samples for cheap for a lot of variety.

Edit - Nevermind. Duh

I was hoping Stirling Gentleman was in there. Oh well, I’ll buy a sample of that one.

I was looking around and I think Reef Point is out of business, so I may not try that one.

So I’m winding this down and going a different direction for the last few shaves. These are on deck next.

27ECE48A-0504-4921-84E5-4DA1CFE9132F.jpeg

@gobucks5485 I should have it shipping out to you on Saturday.

cool. i guess since we are close to the initial end of this pass around i will go ahead and stay in it, if we had a lot of others left i might not have with all that's going on currently....there are so many makers that i have never been able to try so i look forward to my turn when i come up.

We do need to limit our chances of exposure to this if there are things we don't necessarily have to do though
i agree i prefer to not do things i don't have to currently
if we had a lot of others left i might not have with all that's going on currently

Your logic escapes me........what does how many people are after you on a list have to do with making wise decisions for yourself currently. Understand, I don't care whether you do it or not. It's your choice. But you say one thing and then do another......

Back