The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Soap Sample Pass Around!!!

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
If you are asking yourself “What?? This sounds amazing!” you would be correct!

The Soap Sample Library is closing shop and hitting the road. The soaps in the library will be all (or mostly) boxed up and sent to wander the United States to be shared with all that wish to participate. You can see the current contents of the TSC soap library here.

This is how it will work:
  1. Sign up on the list
  2. Unfortunately, U.S. only as we’ll be using a flat rate USPS box
  3. When you get the box, you will have 10 days to sort through and enjoy as many soaps as you wish. Heck, lather up two and use a different one on each side of your face if you wish.
  4. Please be sanitary about this and use the spoons that will be provided to remove your knurdle or glob of soap for the day.
  5. Empty containers will also be included, and you are encouraged to add samples of your soaps to the journey. Again, please be sanitary about this and if you load from the soap, scrape down to a clean layer to get your sample. Also, please PM me what samples you add and label them clearly enough so that they are recognizable. I’ll add them to the list.
  6. At the end of the 10 days pack it all back up and send to the next person on the list. PM them and me the tracking info.
  7. The last person will send it back to me for a refresh and prep for getting sent on another tour.

**Soap Sample Road Show Sign-ups Copy from here down and paste**

I'm coming off the list as multiple cross postings has me thinking it's a Scam 😂 Just Kidding. I don't need ANY more soaps to try. I do hope others try this as it is a GREAT opportunity to try a bunch of soaps.

I was in a sample pass around on the other place that was 3 boxes. I really enjoyed getting to try all that stuff since I'm so pick on soaps and clueless when it comes to knowing what scent profiles actually smell like.
If it wasnt for me having stuff from 2 places coming in to test out, I'd be in on it.

These really are good things for you to get to try something before you sink money into something you end up not liking.

Well...slap my rear and call me Sally! Okay I have no idea what that really means in relation to this...but I would be happy to start this thing off!

1. dangerousdon

1. dangerousdon
2.maryland998
3.Jaro1069

I can't believe there are only three of us on this list.
At least I have a person after me to post them to afterwards.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas/Boxing Day etc.
New year means new soaps for Don, Jaro and I .
C'mon you bunch of slackers. :)

I can't believe there are only three of us on this list.
At least I have a person after me to post them to afterwards.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas/Boxing Day etc.
New year means new soaps for Don, Jaro and I .
C'mon you bunch of slackers. :)
I wouldn't worry too much. Once January come around ore people will likely sign up!

Great video Dave.
Very much looking forward to being a part of this.
Having a confirmed case of SAD. This is a treatment option that may just put the severe symptoms in remission.
Unfortunately my healthcare plan does not cover the many disorders this hobby can expose one to.
Thanks for organizing this.
Ken

Great video Dave and yeah ya sucked me back into it.........
1. dangerousdon
2.maryland998
3.Jaro1069
4. Dave in KY

This sounds like fun. I would love to try some and add some.

1. dangerousdon
2.maryland998
3.Jaro1069
4. Dave in KY
5. Jellodancer

This sounds like fun. I would love to try some and add some.

1. dangerousdon
2.maryland998
3.Jaro1069
4. Dave in KY
5. Jellodancer
6. elmerPHuD

Back