The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Football 2023-2024

UC Davis doesn't even have a football field. They play their games in the walmart parking lot. Oregon St. should be embarrassed they let them score a touchdown.
Come on, two ag schools battling it out? Should be a bunch of beef-fed farm boys going at it.

Well, I wonder who will replace Mel Tucker at Michigan State? A sad turn of events.....it may explain where his head was last season. Looks like Mark Dantonio may assist in one game?

How does it feel to be Coach Tucker after having hit the Lotto, and then the winning ticket jumps from his hand and into the flames? NEVER underestimate the stupidity of a man, nor his ability to ruin his own life. He literally gave away 80 million dollars. Hope he invested well. I drove past his house last week. Let's just say that home would be worth a LOT more in the Sun Belt. East Lansing? Not so much.

His players must be destroyed. What an idiot.

So who do we hire? Lol, is John L Smith still available?

Well, I wonder who will replace Mel Tucker at Michigan State? A sad turn of events.....it may explain where his head was last season. Looks like Mark Dantonio may assist in one game?

How does it feel to be Coach Tucker after having hit the Lotto, and then the winning ticket jumps from his hand and into the flames? NEVER underestimate the stupidity of a man, nor his ability to ruin his own life. He literally gave away 80 million dollars. Hope he invested well. I drove past his house last week. Let's just say that home would be worth a LOT more in the Sun Belt. East Lansing? Not so much.

His players must be destroyed. What an idiot.

So who do we hire? Lol, is John L Smith still available?
ANYONE but Urban Meyer. THAT would make me burn my green and white underwear doggone!

I’m late to the thread today. But what games are you all watching! LSU is handling Moo State pretty well right now.

Wait just turned on the Bama @ South Florida game. Seriously? 3-3 in the third quarter?

I'm a bit stunned at the moment. Both Memphis and UNLV are doing better than I expected. I knew UNLV would get trashed by Michigan last week but I never expected Memphis to beat Navy. Just goes to show you actually have to play the games on the field.

Back