The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Football 2023-2024

Damn! The Gators got smacked last night. Did Florida's O-line even show up? :oops:

They were definitely welcomed to SACK LAKE CITY last night!
That score was not even close to how much of an ass whooping Florida received. It's not going to be a good season for the Gators. Which I am definitely okay with. Florida might not be the most hated team for LSU fans...but they are definitely up there.

Now for the LSU - Florida State rematch! Oh Mama! That's going to be a good game! But of course my LSU Tigers will come out on top. My prediction...42-35 LSU

We'll utahs two best players are both still re habing acl injuries from the bowl game
Well when Utah is healthy...they are going to be a force. Not sure where the Utes are in the pecking order this year for the Pac (?). But by the end of the yea they should be on top.

Well when Utah is healthy...they are going to be a force. Not sure where the Utes are in the pecking order this year for the Pac (?). But by the end of the yea they should be on top.
Utah, Washington, and USC are all split between the "experts" as expected P12 champs this year. If the utes pull that off it'll be the third in a row.

Utah, Washington, and USC are all split between the "experts" as expected P12 champs this year. If the utes pull that off it'll be the third in a row.
I know there is an entire season ahead of us...But Utah looked pretty good. I have always liked Kyle Whittingham and how he approaches the game of football.

Last weekend there were a few games as well as Thursday and Friday night. Today is the first Saturday of full slate of games. I wouldn’t say there are a ton of riveting top matchup games this week but it’s college football nonetheless.

The big question is…what game or games are you watching today?

Anyone else expect Colorado to be up over TCU? Nope not me. But here we are in the third.

Afternoon slate of games are snooze fests. Hopefully a couple evening games are better off. Looking to possibly watch the Penn State West Virginia game. Maybe the Texas A&M game.

Not sure I like the keeping the clock running between downs after an incomplete pass or o/b. Doesnt that cut some strategeries?

Not sure I like the keeping the clock running between downs after an incomplete pass or o/b. Doesnt that cut some strategeries?
It does. But some want the college games to move along faster. But I. With you Rich. I’m not crazy about the rule.

My Michigan State University Spartans are undefeated! (Might be the last time I get to type that, sadly)......but as long as we show up for that skool down the road I'll be happy. The transfer portal was no friend to us this year!

Back