The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Football 2023-2024

Anyone interested in the NFL playoffs? Unsurprisingly, I’m rooting for the Steelers. Honestly, I don’t expect the team to go far, but we’re in the playoffs and anything can happen. So we’ll see. If we can get past Buffalo, we should face the Ravens, whom we swept this season. An old adage claims it’s nearly impossible to beat a team three times in one season, but the Steelers have done this before. In fact, it was against this very same team, in one of their last seasons in Cleveland. Beating Baltimore is always satisfying to watch, so maybe we’ll get a chance to do it again.

The Genius is out of work. Belichick wasn’t a genius as Cleveland HC, and he wasn’t one after Brady left. Even good coaches need good players, evidently. :rolleyes:

What do Nick Saban and Jim Harbaugh have in common?

Neither can beat the University of Utah

Yeah, but they’re gonna let the Chiefs and Miami playing in 20 below zero weather in Pittsburgh and the bills live in that stuff regularly boo

Ok, I come here asking a sports safety question of the TSC sports "experts" but given most of your choices to not watch all my videos, I question my assessment of that title.

Anyway, in one of my last videos, I discuss the fact that the protection afforded against head injury by the compressible material in a helmet is negated when a game is played in fridged conditions, and said material is as hard as a rock. So my question is, with all the research and regulations that go into how much protection a modern helmet must give a given player, what's up with that?

Back