The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Football 2023-2024

gobucks5485

Shave Member
Last edited by a moderator:
YES it is time the best time of the year!! Good luck to everyone this year.
Let us know how you think your team will do??
@CVargo your team is in action tonight how do you think they will do tonight?

As for THE Ohio State new QB????? But everything points to THE GAME!!

@dangerousdon @Majorrich @ED3054 @Scuttlesoap @Graybeard57 @Jaro1069 @BarberDave @heysi @MarkB @Quijote

I challenge everyone for a better picture ha ha.View attachment 118267

GOOD LUCK

GO BUCKS!!!

I Stole Your Picture. Hope it’s Not Copyrighted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES it is time the best time of the year!! Good luck to everyone this year.
Let us know how you think your team will do??
@CVargo your team is in action tonight how do you think they will do tonight?

As for THE Ohio State new QB????? But everything points to THE GAME!!

@dangerousdon @Majorrich @ED3054 @Scuttlesoap @Graybeard57 @Jaro1069 @BarberDave @heysi @MarkB @Quijote

I challenge everyone for a better picture ha ha.View attachment 118267

GOOD LUCK

GO BUCKS!!!
There are a lot of unknowns with the Tide this year. Both offense and defense coordinators are new. Still don’t know who the starting QB will be. :unsure:

Well we finished in the top 25 last season but for some reason we are only in the top 30 , while teams we beat are ranked higher. . Hopefully we will have a good season... My house is strange though , we have multiple teams we really like and pull for and not just one...

The University of Memphis Tigers have a schedule that looks like an ass-kicking convention....and they're the special invited guest. And UNLV is facing the same fate....so my college football watching this season will be a lesson in futility.

I'm hopeful for this season. FSU is looking great, but we have a huge hurdle at the beginning with The Other Don's Tigers on Sunday.

My wife's team is Nebraska and they had a tough loss last night. They were looking good until they had 2 turnovers on the last 2 possessions which turned into a touchdown and a game ending field goal at the last second. Hopefully, they can pull it together and beat a talented Colorado team next week.

Damn! The Gators got smacked last night. Did Florida's O-line even show up? :oops:

I'm hopeful for this season. FSU is looking great, but we have a huge hurdle at the beginning with The Other Don's Tigers on Sunday.

My wife's team is Nebraska and they had a tough loss last night. They were looking good until they had 2 turnovers on the last 2 possessions which turned into a touchdown and a game ending field goal at the last second. Hopefully, they can pull it together and beat a talented Colorado team next week.
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!!! It's the Don Bowl!!!

Back