The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

Well, I thought there was a chance. And then the PAT happened. Or should I say, didn’t happen.

At least they came back after down 2 scores. Suck that the extra point didn't go well.
It's a long season new coach.
Recruting will tell you if you have a good coach for the future.
Good luck but have to say
GO BUCKS

Oh no! We suck again!
It may have went differently if it wasn't your first game. It always takes some time with a brand new coach. He will be a good one though.

There were mistakes on both teams. Should be an interesting year seeing where both teams end up.

It may have went differently if it wasn't your first game. It always takes some time with a brand new coach. He will be a good one though.

There were mistakes on both teams. Should be an interesting year seeing where both teams end up.
I think long run LSU is well off. Evidently LSU only has about half the scholarship player they are allowed right now.

Alright do you need some football? There's some football tonight!

I was assigned to work State Broadcast game tonight. They play one HS game in Utah on Thursday and televise it on a local channel. This is a big game. Kick off is 7PM MT. Payson @ Timpanogos.

Alright do you need some football? There's some football tonight!

I was assigned to work State Broadcast game tonight. They play one HS game in Utah on Thursday and televise it on a local channel. This is a big game. Kick off is 7PM MT. Payson @ Timpanogos.

Woo Hoo...Chad's going to be on TV!

Whoa!!!! Who knew that someone out there created a human to be taller than Chad? When you stand next to that guy....you know how the rest of us feel.

Well.......my daughters school is off to a fabulous start to the season. Tomorrow the Midshipmen from Navy come to for their pound of tiger flesh. Why my daughter couldn't go to a football powerhouse....I'll never know.

1662757742417.png

Well.......my daughters school is off to a fabulous start to the season. Tomorrow the Midshipmen from Navy come to for their pound of tiger flesh. Why my daughter couldn't go to a football powerhouse....I'll never know.

View attachment 93116
Hey...some years Memphis has a pretty good team. I honestly don't know how they are this year. And losing a game to MS State isn't the end of the world. Mike Leach's teams have a habit of putting up big numbers.

So...what are you all watching today?

Alabama and Texas seems to be the big game up first. I know @MarkB will be all in on this game. Although I don't think Sark's team is going to be able remotely keep up with the Master Nick Saban.

Not a lot of huge match-ups today...but Tennessee and Pitt are both ranked and should be a really good game.

Houston and Texas Tech could be entertaining because they both like to put up big numbers.

If you want a low scoring game with traditional rivalries...Iowa St. and Iowa will be on as well. I would take the Under if I was a betting man.

But in my mind...The Kentucky and Florida game is the game of the weekend. Both are ranked and both have something to prove. It's a SEC East conference game so there is that on the line. It should be a really good one.

Like I said...not a lot of great matchups...but there are some decent games to watch.

So...what are you all watching today?

So…had to run some errands this morning. Got home and turned on the TV. What is up with Alabama? I mean they are up by one, but what is going on?

Back