The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

How many ranked teams did Penn State play this year? And are seriously going to tell me that Central Michigan and Ohio (not of "The" caliber) are college football powerhouses? And if Penn State is so great...how come you didn't even make it to your conference championship?
All I can say is that PSU was 1-0 against the SEC this year 😂

That's okay..I am never really one of these guys that roots for another team in their conference. I mean, why would I? As an LSU fan, my team trys to recruit the same players that Alabama and Georgia recruit. I don't want them to be any better because of it.

That's okay..I am never really one of these guys that roots for another team in their conference. I mean, why would I? As an LSU fan, my team trys to recruit the same players that Alabama and Georgia recruit. I don't want them to be any better because of it.
We’ll just import worse teams to make us feel better - like MD and Rutgers - then you don’t have to worry about who the other teams recruit 😂

All I can say is that PSU was 1-0 against the SEC this year 😂
Come on, at least FSU went 2-0 against the SEC. Sure, one was 6-6 and the other was the first game under a new coach.

We will play them both again next year. Hopefully with the same result.

Back