The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

Very debatable if either of you are considered gentlemen.
giphy.gif

Looks like Florida State pulled out a tough one against Louisville last night.

Looks like the early slate of games this morning isn't all that great. Perdue @ Syracuse might be the best matchup. There is Oklahoma @ Nebraska as well, but I don't expect that to be much of a game.

But the mid slate of games has the BYU @ Oregon game and the Penn State @ Auburn game. Both should be pretty interesting. Most of my morning and maybe part of afternoon will be devoted to yard work...but I will have my Air Pods in listening to all the talk.

Oh wow we put up some points yesterday.
We got some serious receivers oh and a pretty good QB.
Looks like most of our teams had a good day yesterday.
I went to the OSU game
It was alumni band day and got to see them do quad script OHIO.
GO BUCKS

View attachment 93764View attachment 93765
As much crap as I give you...that is pretty damn cool. I have never been big on Ohio State...but the tradition (as is a lot of schools) is undeniable.

On another note...I was watching a little of ESPN Gameday yesterday and I decided that I want to live in Boone, NC. What an absolute beautiful place! Plus, Appalachian State looks like such a fun place! There game against Troy yesterday did not disappoint! I only watched some clips...but man...what a game!

Back