The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

1646946366780.jpeg

Nice surprise when I got home (actually went into a client site - first time in over 2 years).

Stando Polska Prowe OC - so for the sake of @Spider - this is a 1/2 DE razor. I really love the handle! I am surprised at how good it feels - the ergonomics of it.

Gillette Executive - Now this one really surprised me; I did get it at a really good price - and I thought well, the description has to be off, it can’t be that nice - I will get it sent in to be replated. Now that I have it - yes you can tell it has been handled - there are a few minor scratch marks - but after taking a polishing rag to it - I am not sure that getting it replated would be a sound investment - it is really close to looking very new- I don’t think it was used before so maybe this was a very good bargain - time will tell.

Out with the old....
6ecddf889711cc59789814147e6d50e8.jpg
774c125a0beb5592d0939baf62017576.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

View attachment 77795
Daylogic Blades from Rite Aid. Traveling by air (for the first time in 2 years). Didn’t have a checked bag so picked these up at a local pharmacy once I landed. Package says blades made in Germany. First outing was ok. We’ll see how they do over the next few days. View attachment 77796
I do have one question my friend….The dispenser says Push Button Down Dispense in Direction of Arrows - but if you look at the blade - the arrows go in both directions.

Daylogic Blades from Rite Aid.
Looks like rebranded Personnas. That’s what I’m using for the one blade challenge. But mine weren’t made in Germany.
I do have one question my friend….The dispenser says Push Button Down Dispense in Direction of Arrows - but if you look at the blade - the arrows go in both directions.
They are offset, the next blade will alternate and go out the other side.

Back