The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

WOW !!!! That thing is very nice looking ,, BUT ,,,, That thing is Expensive !!!!!
It was, and I went back and forth on whether to pull the trigger ……I’m hoping it shaves well - I had to clear some if my den to get it. I’ve always wanted a special straight (either vintage or artisan) but they can really get up there as well - so this was a compromise- fingers crossed

It was, and I went back and forth on whether to pull the trigger ……I’m hoping it shaves well - I had to clear some if my den to get it. I’ve always wanted a special straight (either vintage or artisan) but they can really get up there as well - so this was a compromise- fingers crossed
Good luck with it.. I hope it is all you wish it to be.

Smart Helix Apollo Light
Crazy fast shipping from Ukraine.

Beautiful package, design, fit and finish all are excellent.

Really unique feel in my first shave, the mild head feels as easy and nimble as a tech, but with much more precision. Need some time to get used to it, as it's a totally different razor than anything else I have, but that's ok with me.

1626286144856.jpeg

My recent delve into frags has officially rubbed off on my wife, she came home from Walmart today with a new bottle for me - Blue Depths from Belcam, a dupe of Cool Water.

43e44dd0-6f92-49a6-9849-be97af348537.60d025d06729f79e46adab97b4979439.jpeg

A going-away gift from a friend who knew I liked traditional shaving and who had this passed down to him. Also gave me a Black Beauty which is taking a bath right now because it was gunked up and even has an old Gillette blade stuck in it 😂

2DAB974D-9585-483D-A10E-88F82159C1DD.jpeg

A going-away gift from a friend who knew I liked traditional shaving and who had this passed down to him. Also gave me a Black Beauty which is taking a bath right now because it was gunked up and even has an old Gillette blade stuck in it 😂
Beautiful razor! Are the scales ivory or faux ivory or wood?

Back