The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Fun fact: Matt now owns 2% of all the straight razors in the world.

2 % ? I thought it was more like 5 % !! :LOL:

Good job guys! Keep that percentage so low, it will keep my wife off my case a little longer! 🙌

Shhhhhh: it’s really closer to 10%… not really, I’m sure whatever number of razors I own(we don’t really need to get into that) is way less than 1/10th of 1% of the total straight razors in the market today. 😉 😉

I am a LUCKY man - my wife loved the YSL L'Homme Ultime sample so much she wanted me to get a full bottle. I was able to snag one of the last 100mLs on FragranceNet Monday afternoon. Not quite the $55 YSL had them for a while ago but still $90 is still way better than secondary.

PXL_20210730_014747829.jpg

in Arizona along with Air Conditioning, this is what we use as a ceiling fan.. A bit of modification required...

giphy.gif

Let us know if it’s really quiet.
I must have a fan on me at night also.
Wife always complain about mine’s to LOUD. [emoji849][emoji23]
Ok, she was right. This is the BEST table top fan I’ve had. Three settings for low which are darn near silent and plenty enough when pointed right at me next to the bed. Then two turbo type settitngs which are loud but jet out the air. It will oscillate back and forth or up and down. Has a breeze mode that I think makes subtle changes in low speeds. And has a remote.

Back