The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

A time machine.
DOIPNgQ.jpg

Received a new Game Changer .84 with a barber pole handle. Took it for a spin today and man it is really nice. I love the slim profile of the head and the handle is not only aesthetically pleasing to me but it felt great to hold. Might replace my red tip as my go-to razor!

I've noticed that I have taken a liking to Mediterranean soaps, aftershaves and scents.

I have tried a few of Marcos recommendations and have yet to be disappointed.
Is there a matching splash for that scent?

What other Mediterranean soaps/splashes would you recommend?

Is there a matching splash for that scent?

What other Mediterranean soaps/splashes would you recommend?

I did some looking around and can't find anything by Ach Brito that matches Mogno. I do see that they sell a bath soap though and have placed an order for it. Hope it's a close match.

For aftershaves from the Mediterranean. I have La Toja, Proraso Red, Epsilon Mediterranean blue, Vitos amber, Floid Vigoroso and Sopanifico Veresino Felce.

Soaps\creams have been Proraso green & red. Sopanifico Veresino, Cella, La Toja, IColonaili, Panna Crema.

I'm thinking I may have missed something. But it's not coming to mind.

Really like Ach Brito, La Toja, SV, Proraso Red and Epsilon Mediterranean blue scent wise.

Look forward to trying more Mediterranean brands when I make some space in the den.

[Image: ZYmTucV.jpg]

Just bid this in tonight. I won’t say what I gave. You all would be mad at me. 😎
Clauss is a brand that I have been on the lookout for a nice example. This one has fancy scales and etch. On top of seemingly NOS condition.
I just saw what you got it for and you got a really good deal... Congrats !!

Back