The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

well the hamilton watch showed up that I bought for myself and I immediately had to contact the seller because he listed it as a unisex watch but it is definitely Only meant for a woman. He replied and gave me a refund !! So he at least took care of the problem.....

Quick question. What's up with that phone? Looks diseased.:eek: Keep the clean mug away from it. :)
It's been here next to me for at least 15 years. It's a "dummy" line we had used in the past to test new calling features, dial tone activated services, etc. The technological world moves on and we're now in the process of phasing out out dial tone plant and going to a broadband only provider (we do offer a VOIP* phone option). We use it now for when we wish to make calls which we don't want logged into the company phone system. It's now a ghost line.

*Voice Over IP

Now I have some questions. 😂
Very important calls..

wlaClHB.gif

Parker Adjustable Injector Razor arrived today.

View attachment 41434
Looking forward to your thoughts!
This is my first foray into injectors... Can anyone recommend a good brand of blade?
Schick blades out of China are the best I’ve used so far (since Twin blades are no longer in production). Yellow package, 7 to a pack I think.

Probably Personna then. I find both Personna and Schicks good, and get 2 weeks easy from the Personna (can stretch to 3, if wanted) and a solid month from a Schick. That doesn't mean Schick's are better bang for the buck, as the Personnas are a good bit cheaper.

Last edited:
Back