The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

But, the TSC Bingo Bomb is the jewel of this soap haul. According to the handwritten note (awesome!), it is a mix of several favorite scent from Cadre members mixed into the Granite soap. I don't know how to describe the scent, except to say that it is a bit off the wall and oddly enjoyable.
Chris very generously mixed that up and offered it initially as the prize for my first game calling Bingo (the one where I broke everything). It’s very fun. The closest thing it smells like to me is Pina Colada but with a twist...cilantro maybe?

Same here @BarberDave .

I even "hired" a guard cat to keep it safe until my next shave. [emoji6]
2a0c4a25f0985679692c705815cd50af.jpg

Ooooh. I just got my order from Victory Shave Company. I picked up a couple of the new TSC special project 90th infantry division tough ombré (hombre’s). I’m loving the scent from the tin and can’t wait to shave with it tomorrow, awesome job @Victory~Dale . My tins are numbered ## and ## (I’m not telling you what my numbers are...but each tin in this 21 tin run is numbered adding to the unique story this tin/label and soap tells).

Back