The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Thanks for the tips on 3D printing last night on the zoom Kyle. It will be a learning experience. Of that I have no doubt. Something new to learn. But I may pick your brain if I get stumped.
Fluffy

Thanks for the tips on 3D printing last night on the zoom Kyle. It will be a learning experience. Of that I have no doubt. Something new to learn. But I may pick your brain if I get stumped.
Fluffy
Glad to be of help. I'm still learning new stuff all the time. Lots of things to mess with and optimize. Have fun!

20200618_152430.jpg
Git the ROS in for my Thursday shave and it was glorious! Love this scent. Finished things off with some AVON Leather, also glorious and I've continued with the clubman whiskey woods talc. Really is a great finish to a shave.

I need to get some Avon aftershaves. The talc has been a great addition to the post-shave routine. Great post Kyle!
They are generally very good. Clint, leather, and Deep Woods are my top 3 and I'm still looking for some island lime as many consider it the best lime scent in an AS ever.

Looks at this Kyle guy with his fancy shmancy setup and high filuten homemade razor! Keep up the good work!

Father's day shave
20200621_122256.jpg
Had a pretty good father's day. Slept in a bit, the breakfast(including espresso at home from the new machine!) and a shower and shave before doing a zoom call with my parents and sister. After that was finishing up chores around the house that we didn't get to on Saturday and roasted up some coffee. The shave also pretty much finished the CBL Ghost Lime. Scraped the last little bits into my CP tub this morning.
20200622_043915.jpg

This mornings shave
20200622_043923.jpg
Back to working through the TOBS sandalwood. I think I'll adopt the every other shave method for this which I think I'm gonna call half-lifing. Was a good but rushed shave as I was running late this morning.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Father's day shave
View attachment 27815
Had a pretty good father's day. Slept in a bit, the breakfast(including espresso at home from the new machine!) and a shower and shave before doing a zoom call with my parents and sister. After that was finishing up chores around the house that we didn't get to on Saturday and roasted up some coffee. The shave also pretty much finished the CBL Ghost Lime. Scraped the last little bits into my CP tub this morning.
View attachment 27816

This mornings shave
View attachment 27817
Back to working through the TOBS sandalwood. I think I'll adopt the every other shave method for this which I think I'm gonna call half-lifing. Was a good but rushed shave as I was running late this morning.

Hope everyone has a good week!
Sorry, Fluffy @Maryland998 already Patented 1508.5 😂😜

Back