The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

tenor.gif
tenor (1).gif
giphy (1).gif
Guess it got a little dusty in here!

So no pick because I was gonna do a video, then i was digging the music i had going and forgot to do the video!

Today was about as much of a @CBLSoap.com shave as i could do. Dragon's Blood Master Barber soap, Dragon's Blood AST, Mythus AC style folding razor, Barber Pro razor wiper. I even skipped on the Osage mix to get the full feeling of just the AST.

Well all i can say is the AST is freaking awesome! Just needed a few drops and my face feels fantastic. The scent is still going strong too! The razor worked great for me, as did the razor wiper. Overall it was just a fantastic BBS shave!

In other news i am feeling it today. Woke up after only 2.5 hours of sleep and could NOT fall back asleep. at least i should sleep good tonight. Should be starting in on new job stuff the week after next. Looking forward to diving in and getting onto a normal person schedule. for now i get to work day shift this weekend.

Hope y'all have a great friday and weekend!

Great shave report on the new stuff Kyle! 2.5 hours of sleep though? Yikes! Hope tonight is better!

Back