The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

20200624_042623.jpg
I don't see anything 3D printed in this SOTD..... what gives?

or it's just set a little too deep all I think in my head is fake news but ymmv
You don't think it'd be any better if it was set higher?

20200625_042518.jpg
Something new for today and all I can say is I have no idea why I waited so freaking long to try this soap! This scent combo is amazing and together are greater than the sum of the parts. Its is very floral but still very masculine. I made a small 1:1 mix of the splashes to pair with the soap and, while not the same as the soap, its an excellent pairing. I am going to need to pick up another bottle of the Tabac AS so i can made a larger batch of this AS mix.

Hope y'all have a good one. I'm going to just continue soaking up the goodness of this scent!

20200627_041634.jpg
Had an excellent shave this morning. This slim has become the only TTO in my den and will likely remain alone. I'm just a big fan of the bulky heads. This one however is my "birth year and quarter" so it will be sticking around, plus it does give an excellent shave. There is a well developed dished area in the surface of this soap but it is a long, long way from being done.

Back at work today and tomorrow but then I'll be off for a couple weeks. I am very much looking forward to it.

Nice shaves as of late! TabacaVeg though...really? I guess we can still be friends...but I won't like it! 🤪

A couple weeks off sounds nice! Especially what has been going on in your neck of the woods.

Question...that white razor a few days back...is that one of your 3D printed razors? It looks pretty awesome!

Free shave day and the ToF was calling to me. Man this stuff smells amazing! Nice easy shave to get me going this morning. Looking forward to the zoom call this afternoon.
I'm sorry but you'll have to come up with another acronym. ToF is already being used by ToF

Texas on Fire :cool:

Back