The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Hmmm. Got a little dusty in here. Lol

20200723_151752.jpg
Couple new things in today's Shave. Got the soap from the mystery Passaround last year and never got around to actually trying it! Its the lime burst and it smells awesome. The tub is a bit small for loading but I did get a pretty nice creamy lather with pretty decent slickness. Something was off with my angle today i guess cause it was weeper city and have some residual irritation. Still, got nice and smooth. Figured this was a great time to break out yhe AVON Island Lime from @Lbkindy and man is it awesome. From the bottle the alcohol smells pretty strong but as soon as that drys a bit the lime smells absolutely amazing.
G57
Hope everyone is doing well!

so i forgot to use my talc today and holy crap is my face oily. how did i do anything like this before? lol 🤪

Non shaving entry since i didn't get a shave in this morning... I was dragging.

anyway, they FINALLY posted a position at work that i have been wanting to get into for a while. I have submitted my application and i think i have a pretty solid shot at getting it. It would be a normal 5 day a week job which would be great. i don't mind working the crazy schedule i am right now but a normal schedule would allow for a much better life outside of work. Fingers crossed!

Good luck @uacowboy!

giphy.gif

Back