The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Well there's a soap you don't see every day!

I really enjoy that soap. I think it's time to refresh the edge on my razor though. Several weepers today.

An 8/8th wostenholm is a fantastic razor, i’ll Bet that’s a blast to shave with when it’s in top shape.

An 8/8th wostenholm is a fantastic razor, i’ll Bet that’s a blast to shave with when it’s in top shape.

it is amazing. when it is fresh from the hones i can't even feel it mow through the hair. Only thing i ever had that was sharper was an old Japanese Kamisori that i wish now i hadn't sold.

Here's today's shave. Been a while so went with my travel setup to keep in practice. The Arko I used is in the old green brut deodorant stick on the far left. Razor is a Rolls Imperial no.2

A Rolls is your travel razor?!? I hope you’re not taking that on any airplanes.

How are they for shaving? Always wondered

They shave really well. you just have to get used to the angle. it's pretty much a straight on a stick.

A Rolls is your travel razor?!? I hope you’re not taking that on any airplanes.

It is road trips only. if i am flying and i will need to shave i have a cheap microtouch for that.

Back