The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

well we got it figured out now and the plus side is it was not any outside power messing around, which isn't supposed to be possible on our system anyway as it is not connected to the internet. Turned out to be human error during some maintenance that was being done.
Kidz

Shave 27/OBF 10
20200211_041425.jpg

Its getting more difficult to load a brush. The blade is still doing great. I decided it was time to move the soap to my bowl for the remaining shaves which may be fewer than I'd thought.
20200211_050532.jpg

I'm considering continuing the 3017 lifestyle. I won't hesitate to change things up here and there but I've really been enjoying the consistency.

4am sucks. That is all.

Have a good one!

Shave 27/OBF 10
View attachment 16868

Its getting more difficult to load a brush. The blade is still doing great. I decided it was time to move the soap to my bowl for the remaining shaves which may be fewer than I'd thought.
View attachment 16869

I'm considering continuing the 3017 lifestyle. I won't hesitate to change things up here and there but I've really been enjoying the consistency.

4am sucks. That is all.

Have a good one!
4 am...............................it does !! Unless I'm going fishing ;)

Back