The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Shave 11.
20200119_150839.jpg

Almost forgot to post this one. Got some much needed sleep yesterday. looking forward to some more in a few more hrs.

Side note, when I got home yesterday I pulled out my TOBS lavender and gave my face a good lather and rinse a d splashed on some Florida Water before heading to bed. No weird dreams but I fell asleep super fast.

Shave 12
20200120_153927.jpg

Had a really great shave today. Decided to really focus on angle and pressure today and had a super smooth and almost totally irritation free shave. I think the irritation is actually residual from a few shaves ago. Pushed a little more than I should have and the face has been healing but slowly in a couple areas.

Last night tonight before a few days off. Looking forward to getting some solid sleep.

Shave 12
View attachment 15443

Had a really great shave today. Decided to really focus on angle and pressure today and had a super smooth and almost totally irritation free shave. I think the irritation is actually residual from a few shaves ago. Pushed a little more than I should have and the face has been healing but slowly in a couple areas.

Last night tonight before a few days off. Looking forward to getting some solid sleep.
Strong work. I hope the day goes swimmingly and you get some rest.

Back