The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

20200101_041401.jpg

Today's TSC appreciation shave theme is New. The CBL Tonsorial is obviously new, and the Stirling Boar is my newest brush. The PAA Prismatic is from the Mystery Pass Around and the blade is a fresh Shark Super Stainless from @Cvargo. the AVON Clint is representing the gift from john @The Monkey as I haven't unpacked that yet and didn't have time this morning since I wanted to get a video in.

20200102_041205.jpg

Shave 2 with the CBL Tonsorial. Had a great and easy shave this morning. felt like a great day for the Veg so I'm rockin' it!

Today is my Friday and I won't be back till the 17th! Took next week off originally for the Disney trip but that got moved up because now my wife will be in Ohio all next week for a training. Going to be an interesting couple weeks for sure since the kids are going to have such a small amount of mommy time after this weekend. Either way I have a few things I want to work on while I'm off so hopefully I can make some solid progress.

Oh man. Had a busy few days helping my wife prep for her trip and I now have 4 pages of posts to catch up on!:eek:

Shave will happen later today but until then I gots some catching up to do!

Back