The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

20200106_231023.jpg

Late night shave. Set the slim to 9 and got a solid 1 pass dfs. This is shave 4 on the soap.

Bed time was a challenge tonight as my daughter had yet to fully understand mommy wasn't coming home for the next several nights. She heard my son ask is mommy was asleep already and when I said yes she went to check the bedroom to say goodnight and found it empty. She was very upset once she understood but then, mid bawling, saw caught site of @Dave in KY 's avatar and pointed to saying "that's Sporky!" And stopped crying. So thanks Dave!

20200106_231023.jpg

Late night shave. Set the slim to 9 and got a solid 1 pass dfs. This is shave 4 on the soap.

Bed time was a challenge tonight as my daughter had yet to fully understand mommy wasn't coming home for the next several nights. She heard my son ask is mommy was asleep already and when I said yes she went to check the bedroom to say goodnight and found it empty. She was very upset once she understood but then, mid bawling, saw caught site of @Dave in KY 's avatar and pointed to saying "that's Sporky!" And stopped crying. So thanks Dave!
That's what I'm here for man, I got this :cool: Don't think we missed that your daughter is having a crisis and bawling and your calmly trying to read the forum. True Cadre Dad Moment :ROFLMAO:
What other characters is she familiar with? Maybe we should all change our avatars for the duration?

#standwithkyle
#mrmomsunite
#doitforthechildren
Therapy or Service Avatars.......................I like it :unsure:😂

Last edited:
What other characters is she familiar with? Maybe we should all change our avatars for the duration?

#standwithkyle
#mrmomsunite
#doitforthechildren
That's what I'm here for man, I got this :cool: Don't think we missed that your daughter is having a crisis and bawling and your calmly trying to read the forum. True Cadre Dad Moment :ROFLMAO:

Therapy or Service Avatars.......................I like it :unsure:😂
Haha thanks guys. She does love olaf!
Technically I just didn't lock my phone as she crawled into my lap but hey if the Cadre can be this helpful then Cadre dad time it is!

Shave 8 in the books.
20200116_115550.jpg

Well I'm back to work tomorrow night. Honestly probably going to be kinda relaxing as long as things stay quiet. Kids have really run me ragged the past 2 weeks. They'll be getting their first solid mommy time this weekend too since my wife got home at noon Sunday and had to work the next day.

Now everyone wash their hands and leave you shoes at the door. Don't be bringing that crud everyone has been getting around here!

Lol be well Cadre!

Kyle, I see you've paired Insurgent with different AS splashes. How would you describe Insurgent's scent?
To me it comes across as a Fresh scent for the most part. a hint of green and a hint of something cologne like. idk if @CBLSoap.com had a specific inspiration for this one or not but i really dig it.

It's also light enough that it doesn't stick around after you rinse so beyond you nose being attuned to it you can pretty much use whatever AS you like.

Shave 9

20200117_144142.jpg

Didn't really have much growth to knock down today so I went for a nice mild shave.

My Thayers coconut water is coming to its end soon. Guessing only a week or 2 left.

Back at work now and you guys really went to town today while I slept lol. Working on catching up on posts but somehow I'm all caught up on videos!

Back