The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Just for general cadre knowledge. Pink fuzzy toilet seat covers are overboard. So use that as your yardstick.

I got one of those too. There inexpensive and work well. Mine just sits on a shelf though since I use my tablet. Nice and look forward to your videos

Posted my first vlog.

7/8 Fredrick Reynolds
Sharp ER
B&M Promises
WH
Classic Old Spice

Nice 2 pass BBS

Very nice setup Kyle! Have often wondered what people use to hold the phone when making shave videos. Would think that many of them would get in the way of things a bit, but that one looks pretty user friendly.

Very nice setup Kyle! Have often wondered what people use to hold the phone when making shave videos. Would think that many of them would get in the way of things a bit, but that one looks pretty user friendly.

I just use a small tripod, that holds my phone right in front of the mirror.

Christmas Morning Shave

8/8 George Wostenholm
Pilsynth
CBL 3 Pines
WH
Avon Deep Woods

Wonderful shave to get me going before work. 3 Pines is fantastic. Definitely a sweeter pine and very green and fresh. I think it needed a bit more water again as it kept drying out on my second pass but that may have just been due to the vent running to keep thg he mirror clear. I need one of those defroster/defogger things they put in the rear car window for the bathroom mirror. Regardless I got a 2 pass BBS. Finished off with the witch Hazel and the Deep Woods which pairs well with the pines in my opinion and then it was off to work.

If the electrons behave and keep flowing how they are supposed to I plan to do a honing video later so keep an eye out for that if you're interested.

Merry Christmas Cadre

Merry Christmas Kyle! Now that is a good shave...and yes we are all very interested in a honing video!

Back