The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

How's the pomade working out? I've been meaning to ask you for the past couple of days.

How's the pomade working out? I've been meaning to ask you for the past couple of days.
i can for sure tell that its a wax base. even with the clay is still has more shine than i would prefer but it applies easy once you activate it with the heat of your hands and it has good hold once it "dries". If you like barbershop scents i can send you that one to try out as the wife does NOT like the scent and its just kinda meh for me.

I'll give it a go. Did she say what she didn't like about it? Women hunt in packs so there's a decent chance that Venessa might not like it.
no. just made a face. she is really picky on scents though. I feel the barbershop is pretty lightly scented even from the tin so it probably wont really project much at all.

no. just made a face. she is really picky on scents though. I feel the barbershop is pretty lightly scented even from the tin so it probably wont really project much at all.
Hmm sounds like a potentially good fit for me seeing as how I'm starting to get into fragrances a bit.

20191127_042219.jpg

Almost forgot to post this today.

We had some malfunctions in the pump for our fire suppression systems that kept causing the fire alarm to go off and everyone had to leave the building. Plus side was the rain we were expecting today hadn't arrived yet so we didn't have to stand in the rain. Got a big storm rolling in tonight that is supposed to stick around till Saturday. They are even predicting about 3 feet of snow above 6k feet which means the mountain area we serve power too. I might be in for an interesting day tomorrow since I will be working the desk.

Hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving! (or just a good Thursday for those outside the US!)

That looks identical to my Injector, except mine has a white(ish) handle. Great shaver, it's been a long time since I broke it out.

My shaves the past 2 days.
20191201_092134.jpg

20191202_051318.jpg

Both shaves were pretty darn good and this cream is almost gone.

Has a busy but good Thanksgiving weekend. We did our big meal yesterday at the MILs house and I did a good 3 hours of yard work helping her get some stuff into hoa compliance. I definitely earned my slice of pie! We got the tree up this weekend and will probably work on outside stuff this coming weekend in addition to doing some much needed yardwork here too.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Back