The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

20191119_135009.jpg

Today's shave was really good. I am way more tired than should be right now though. Working 1 night shift then get get the last few things Ready for our trip and leave before sunrise on Thursday. Probably should have just taken tonight off too lol.

In other news I needed to grab a storage bin so I stopped into my local Ace since it's on my way and saw these.
20191119_163427.jpg
I picked this one up to be my new brush soaking mug.
20191119_163412.jpg
And I figured @Spider would like this one.

20191120_110110.jpg

Man I kept forgetting to post this stuff today. I blame trip prep and 2.5 hrs of sleep.

So I had to end Movember early today. There were threats of waxing while I sleep and my wife doesn't do idle threats. I think she just didn't want it in the Disney pictures. Here's where it got.

20191120_114111.jpg

View attachment 11816

Man I kept forgetting to post this stuff today. I blame trip prep and 2.5 hrs of sleep.

So I had to end Movember early today. There were threats of waxing while I sleep and my wife doesn't do idle threats. I think she just didn't want it in the Disney pictures. Here's where it got.

View attachment 11817
1MHN.gif

Just messing with ya.
Get some sleep buddy.

Yeah there are multiple reasons I don't grow any kind of facial hair. And in that area its 75% fine blonde hairs so they may as well be invisible.
Back in the day when I was your age I tried to grow a stach. I grabbed my wife's mascara to help darken the blonde and fine hair. I proudly come out of the bathroom to display my manliness.🏋️‍♂️💪😎

She laughed so hard I think she hurt herself 😂🤣🤪.....I turned around and shaved....and watch my self respect go down the drain.😔

Well we made it back home from the trip very late last night and I had to be into work dark and early so pictures will come once we have a chance to get them all sorted and consolidated. This was my kit fro the weekend.
20191124_082006.jpg
This Tonsorial CBL makes for a heck of a shave stick. Scent is nice and strong too. Even gavecmy youngest BIL his first soap and brush experience. He still used his cart but he really enjoyed the soap I think.

This was the lineup for this morning.
20191125_041457.jpg

The scent of this soap is pretty light off the puck and seemed to pretty much vanish once lathered but performance was great. I put this really close to the Tonsorial CBL line overall, at least for me. What I could smell from the puck was a nice bourbon scent, just lighter than I would like it.

Back