The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

SOTD 10.21.19

Mystery box razor
Shark Super Stainless (1)
TSC 1st Anniversary Brush 'Talon'
Mystery box Soap
Thayers Coconut Water
Mystery box AS

So yeah no pic today but i assure you a great shave was had! Back to work today for my 4 day shifts run. Of course the real happy news is that i finally have properly clean hair! stitches came out friday and they said i was healing really well. Looks like the scar will be pretty thin and make it easy for @BarberDave to help me hide it with a new haircut next week. beyond that not much else going on right now. Might try to put out a video this week. we will see how i'm feeling when i wake up at 4.

SOTD 10.22.19

Dubl Duck Gold Edge
Razor Rock 400(pic is Ever Ready but forgot to get it soaking so called an audible)
LNHC Haute Leather
Thayers Coconut Water
Avon Clint
Aramis cologne

20191022_041754.jpg

Got a sample of Aramis in the mail from @MilkCrate yesterday so I had to try it this morning. Avon Clint is possibly base on it so I went with that for AS. Clint is for sure in the same ballpark to my nose but the Aramis is darker and a bit more of a black pepper note to it. That being said I really dig it! My wife isn't crazy about it but she doesn't hate it either. Might have to think about getting some of this.

The Gold Edge is another razor on loan from @The Monkey . It did not disappoint and I am BBS.

Not much else to say right now so have a great day Cadre!

SOTD 10.22.19

Dubl Duck Gold Edge
Razor Rock 400(pic is Ever Ready but forgot to get it soaking so called an audible)
LNHC Haute Leather
Thayers Coconut Water
Avon Clint
Aramis cologne

View attachment 10219

Got a sample of Aramis in the mail from @MilkCrate yesterday so I had to try it this morning. Avon Clint is possibly base on it so I went with that for AS. Clint is for sure in the same ballpark to my nose but the Aramis is darker and a bit more of a black pepper note to it. That being said I really dig it! My wife isn't crazy about it but she doesn't hate it either. Might have to think about getting some of this.

The Gold Edge is another razor on loan from @The Monkey . It did not disappoint and I am BBS.

Not much else to say right now so have a great day Cadre!
The Dubl duck is a great razor. Glad the edges are good enough that you can use them.

Back