The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Oh yeah! i keep forgetting to mention it but we will be going to Disneyland in a couple weeks. We will have 2 days at the park. Anything in particular that is an absolute can't miss?

Well you have young’uns so you’ll likely spend a lot of time in Fantasy Land where all the smaller kids stuff is. And of course waiting in lines to get pictures with the characters. But I would head over to the Haunted Mansion when you first get in. Everyone can do that and the lines can get pretty long. Mickey’s house in Toon Town is a winner too.

Well you have young’uns so you’ll likely spend a lot of time in Fantasy Land where all the smaller kids stuff is. And of course waiting in lines to get pictures with the characters. But I would head over to the Haunted Mansion when you first get in. Everyone can do that and the lines can get pretty long. Mickey’s house in Toon Town is a winner too.
thanks. i will keep that in mind for sure!

20191109_152601.jpg

My shave from yesterday afternoon before work. Shave was great but man I am feeling this shift to night mode. Sleep kept getting interrupted yesterday. Hopefully today will be better. But until then at least I have coffee! Some really nice Nicaragua beans that I roasted Friday afternoon. Kinda mild in flavor but oh so smooth.

food-drink-coffee-coffee_addict-coffee_addiction-caffeine_addict-caffeine_addiction-mbcn3728_low.jpg

Back