The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Eating lather is one of my few gripes with boars. Try to stay out of trouble on nights. Haha

SOTD 8/7/19

Vintage Kamisori
TSC 1st Anniversary Brush "Talon"
Dr. Jon's Big Green Monster
Thayer's Coconut Water
CFG Summer Storm AS
20190807_151051.jpg
Bit of a rough shave today. I think i need to leave the open blades on the shelf while i finish the BGM. It just doesn't have the kind of slickness i need when shaving multiple days in a row. My face is currently unhappy with me but i got a solid DFS maybe a bit more to the BBS direction than the SAS. No drama with the Kami though so that was good.

Gonna be a long night. didn't sleep well today for some reason but i have coffee so i should be ok.

thanks. I'm hoping it is too. Just got a call from the local PD that they are going to come use our yard for K9 training for a while tonight. I wish i could go watch that but it is to far away from the phones and PC sadly.

SOTD 8.8.19

Kai Clone
Feather pro(1)
Ever Ready w/ two band badger
LNHC Haute Leather
Thayers Coconut Water
Avon Leather

First use of the Kai Clone. Mailman dropped them off just before I was going to get in the shower so I decided to go ahead and use this one today.

Video is uploading.
20190808_145723.jpg

Back