The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

SOTD 7/4/19

Union Cutlery The Spike 4/8 SR
TSC 1st anniversary brush "Talon"
CBL The Shaving Cadre
Thayers Coconut Water
Stirling Lime AS w/ menthol

20190704_141522.jpg

Went with a full made in the USA theme for today's shave. Still getting used to the super narrow blade of this razor but i did walk away DDBBS. Hope everyone has a great 4th and a great weekend. Tonight is my Friday and i think i get to have a weekend at home with the family so looking forward to that.

Nice all American shave Kyle! DDBBS......never had me one of those but I've seen that dolphin from afar. My SR from your PIF will get me there someday.

Desert Dolphin? So...your skin is like a dried up bone from all the bugs and critters eating the flesh and skin off the dolphin and then the sun, heat, and dry air drying everything out and bleaching it? 🤪

Desert Dolphin? So...your skin is like a dried up bone from all the bugs and critters eating the flesh and skin off the dolphin and then the sun, heat, and dry air drying everything out and bleaching it? 🤪
Sounds pretty smooth to me!

SOTD 7.8.19

Schick J2 Injector
Schick Blade (13)
Razor Rock 400
Mer Old Timer Spice
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Old Spice AS

20190708_041434.jpg

Quick shave with the 'jectah before heading out to work. Decided to use a sample I got from @Lbkindy this morning. This is a pretty good old spice scented soap for the smell. Got a decent lather from it was had decent slickness but pretty much no residual slickness. Overall it facilitated a nice BBS shave with no irritation for me.

Back