The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

SOTD 7.3.19

Gillette New SC
Gillette Nacet(2)
Omega boar
Tabac soap
Ultimate Osage
Tabac AS
Tabac EdC

20190703_141117.jpg

Felt like a good day for Tabac so I went all in. Even my cold water is running warm so a little cooling from the UO was really nice. Second shave with the Nacet blade and this was much better. I'm thinking the poor lather last time just didn't give the blade what it needed to provide a good shave. I am once again DDBBS and smelling great.

seems just fine to me!

giphy.gif

I'm not crazy about Tabac either. I have a stick of it from the October shave theme but..............
haha I avoided it for a long time, pureing based on it's polarizing reputation and my assumption that anything with tobbaco was going to smell like an ash tray. Then i was buying a replacement bottle of perfume for my wife and the shop had a BOGO sale so while seeing if they had something i finally got a smell of the EdC and was surprised that i liked it.

haha I avoided it for a long time, pureing based on it's polarizing reputation and my assumption that anything with tobbaco was going to smell like an ash tray. Then i was buying a replacement bottle of perfume for my wife and the shop had a BOGO sale so while seeing if they had something i finally got a smell of the EdC and was surprised that i liked it.
(y) Yeah, I don't hate it but just meh to me so it wasn't as polarizing as is led to believe

For me it's just too sweet. The first time I tried it my wife said that it smelled like Old Man Sweet. I am just not a fan.

Back