The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

SOTD 6.12.19

Weck Sextoblade
Persona Hair Shaper (3)
TSC 1st Anniversary brush "Talon"
Chambers El Guapo
Thayers Coconut Water
Avon Leather

Shave 3 with the Weck is in the books. I decided to go ahead and strop the blade this morning so I gave it 10 on webbing and 50 on leather. I think it helped because my face feels way better today and I barely got any sting from the AS. Also walked away BBS this time and only 1 weepers from an angry follicle on my upper lip.

20190612_042604.jpg

Now to drink my coffee before @bentheduck can steal it again!

Dont' worry, if i put out a decoy it will not be Tasters Choice.

It will be the crap Folgers from the kitchen.
Meh. That's what we have at work. It don't taste good, but it has the key ingredient.

IDK the way they make it here, i have tasters choice in my cabinet for emergencies so i don't have to drink it.
Cold brew, my man. That stuff changed my life. I make 2 liters at a time and it lasts a couple of weeks. It's concentrated and you can nuke it.

i'm well aware of cold brew, just prefer regular brew if i'm gonna drink it hot. Cold brew just tastes like it's missing something when warmed up. I have a specially made pitcher for making cold brew. and it's about time to break it out.

I don't know how I forgot that you're a coffee connoisseur. Haha. Sometimes I like the bitterness of regular brew, but cold brew offers ease, bulk, and portability. I need to relearn how to use my Aeropress.

I don't know how I forgot that you're a coffee connoisseur. Haha. Sometimes I like the bitterness of regular brew, but cold brew offers ease, bulk, and portability. I need to relearn how to use my Aeropress.
the aeropress makes a pretty darn good up. Do you have a coffee grinder?

Back