The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Was behind Kyle. Nice shaves. Now please don't let 5 days lapse between shaves again. Otherwise you will need to pay your journal followers in freshly roasted coffee beans

Was behind Kyle. Nice shaves. Now please don't let 5 days lapse between shaves again. Otherwise you will need to pay your journal followers in freshly roasted coffee beans
I will do my absolute best!

All caught up Kyle. Did you feel like the Tik Tok just didn't lather as well as the other Oz soaps? I have a full tub of Tik Tok, Wicked, and Winter. I thought the Tik Tok was a little weird but just thought it was me.

All caught up Kyle. Did you feel like the Tik Tok just didn't lather as well as the other Oz soaps? I have a full tub of Tik Tok, Wicked, and Winter. I thought the Tik Tok was a little weird but just thought it was me.
i'm 90% sure I just didn't scoop out enough. it seemed to lather fine, there just wasn't much of it so it went on thin.

I liked tiktok but I can really only do 2 right now so I'm thinking Tornadic and Woodsman will be it.

Nice shave Kyle and your over load of soap looked like a much better lather to me but we all have our own preferences (y)
It was an overload just because it would have taken me forever to get enough water in it to get the kind on lather i like. It didn't want to rinse off the blade as easy as it should have.

I just forgot for a second that CBL soaps a on the softer side lol

Sounds like the Wosty gave you some trouble on the stones. Glad it turned out well.

SOTD 4/5/19

Schick J2 injector w/ schick blade(3)
Sorrentino TSC 1st anniversary brush (now named Talon)
Tabac
WH
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Tabac EdC

Was a bit groggy this morning so I decided to see how the jectah handles a couple days growth. Also decided to use my first ever and previously unused puck of Tabac finally. Got a really nice, super slick lather with this soap and this brush truly is fantastic. The jectah had no issues removing the hairs and I got a smooth as glass BBS before I had even hit the AS. Speaking of I decided the Veg needed to come out and the finished up with the tabac EdC and boy oh boy do I smell nice.

20190405_040850.jpg

Ok time to make some coffee. Have a great day Cadre!

Back