The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Almost forgot to post todays shave

George Wostenholm 8/8
Pilson Synth
CFG Summer Storm
WH
CFG Summer Storm AS

Shave went pretty well. BBS on the cheeks and borderline DFS/BBS under the jawline. A little bit of irritation but I think that was more technique than anything. Woke up with a headache so was probably not paying proper attention.

Shave for 1/6/19

Rolls Razor
Pilson synth
CFG Summer Storm
WH
CFG Summer Storm AS

Third day in a row of Shaving and it was a fantastic one today. Great BBS and no irritation. I am still enjoying the scent of the soap and the AS is growing on me more. The Rolls Razor really does a good job and I should probably pull it out more often. I will be posting some pics of it a little later tonight with some info as you just don't see them to often.

Shave for 1/6/19

Rolls Razor
Pilson synth
CFG Summer Storm
WH
CFG Summer Storm AS

Third day in a row of Shaving and it was a fantastic one today. Great BBS and no irritation.
There you go. Can’t ask for more than that.

Wow, those always intrigued me

They are a very interesting piece of shaving history. I kinda wish someone would redo something similar now but that seems unlikely. I am thinking i will do some pics and maybe a short video to show the operation of it.

They are a very interesting piece of shaving history. I kinda wish someone would redo something similar now but that seems unlikely. I am thinking i will do some pics and maybe a short video to show the operation of it.

That’d be cool! I’ve only seen pictures so far...and complaints on the shave, but it seemed to do just fine for you, which is great!

Shave for 1/6/19

Rolls Razor
Pilson synth
CFG Summer Storm
WH
CFG Summer Storm AS

Third day in a row of Shaving and it was a fantastic one today. Great BBS and no irritation. I am still enjoying the scent of the soap and the AS is growing on me more. The Rolls Razor really does a good job and I should probably pull it out more often. I will be posting some pics of it a little later tonight with some info as you just don't see them to often.

Do you have the whole case for the Rolls?

I would love to see it in action.

SOTD 1/7/19

Rolls Razor
Omega boar
CFG Summer Storm
WH
Avon Deep Woods AS

Another very good shave with the Rolls Razor. Changed up the AS today and it's a nice pairing. Also recorded my second Vlog which will be up soon. Aside from 1 small patch I had to be careful around due to a bump I am BBS and ready for the day.

Back