The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

oh-my-george-takei.gif
1686055579357.png

How could I not wear this one today? I know it will trigger the judge. (Isn’t being triggered something for the younger generation??) But I’ve tried wearing things I know he likes, then I’m sucking up. I tried wearing things I like, he points out what he doesn’t like. And what’s with his detain for this one? Sure orange and black are the same colours that represent the SF Giants, but the Giants were established in 1883 as the New York Gothams. Who can be against a team called the Gothams? But either way, Oregon State University was established in 1868. So orange and black were associated with the school before the team.

Not to mention the orange and black are also the colours of Black and Decker, Amazon, Supreme, Rockstar Games, Penguin, Reese’s, Harley-Davidson, Hooters, Discover, Fox Mill Brewery, and on and on. Can Steven possibly extend his hatred to all these brands in the same manner?

Or is it the beaver? Does Steven have a dark story from his past involving a beaver he won’t share with anyone? Maybe a drunken night he found himself face to face with a big wet beaver that smelled the smell that only comes with death or a 2-day bus ride? Maybe on a nice spring day he was gently petting a young flawless beaver he thought was delicate and loving but then ended up shredding his heart. We’ll never know.

Well, anyway, here’s my watch 😊
D2F559FD-3A8B-414C-85FB-4D8D11BC4B08.jpeg

Well, Although I have a "College Watch" from my Alma Mater,but it is a cheap watch like our host would wear, I decided to show some Solidarity to my brother Dave and his "chuckle chuckle" Oregon State Beavers, Only because of the Ultimate style that Omega brings to the table and of course the colors of the Planet Ocean. I hope the "barfly" appreciates this as the Moniker and comparison to his school "beavers chuckle chuckle" will take time to wash off.

So my entry for today "Go Oregon State"
(I think I just threw up a little in my mouth)

06.06.2023.JPEG

The things we do for friends...... I mean really a Beaver... OH there is a tough Mascot....
"I will gnaw off your leg and slap you with my tail" Really? Better that a Ute though I guess

"What's a Ute"

A WILDCAT, now there is a Mascot Of course of the best University in the World. That's Right the University of Arizona. est 1885

Now that is how you 'TRIGGER

Back