The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

This doesn't just feel like an attack....it is an attack.

No just messing with a fellow Brother.
397d6b31acf571e5f4bd0e57d00a784f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't judge watches that list Yesterday as the time of their posting. Take a picture today and it will count. Otherwise......

I don't judge watches that list Yesterday as the time of their posting. Take a picture today and it will count. Otherwise......

I tried to tell him, Steven. But when it's not vanilla pudding day, that old man is off his game.

I tried to tell him, Steven. But when it's not vanilla pudding day, that old man is off his game.
You are lucky I put that ugly mug and hockey team on a Tag Heuer. You should feel privleged as you are not really worthy

Buys fancy smart watch, uses a display that looks like it's an alarm clock from the 80s. :ROFLMAO:

This watch you have to be smart enough to see it’s not a 12 hour watch.
How do you know where to look if someone says to Check Your Six?

It is smart enough to reach out and set itself at night.
My watch does that too. I love that feature. I don't think I'll ever buy a watch that doesn't. I've always prided myself with the fact that my watch always had the exact correct time. Now I don't have to ever set it or think about it.

Buys fancy smart watch, uses a display that looks like it's an alarm clock from the 80s. :ROFLMAO:

How do you know where to look if someone says to Check Your Six?

My watch does that too. I love that feature. I don't think I'll ever buy a watch that doesn't. I've always prided myself with the fact that my watch always had the exact correct time. Now I don't have to ever set it or think about it.
Obviously, KJ you’re not into racing because that screen is exactly what the Lemans screen looks at for timing, of which tag Heuer is a sponsor

Watch Wars........Smart watch edition.

They're tiny little computers......on your arm.....but this isn't Dick Tracy and the future is here.

Let's see what technological time pieces our contestants have for us today......

Up first is Dave....of the electric car...electric bike.....electric watch....electric sheep...variety:

d1ff1fab-470a-4f5c-827c-a51a61c7a114-jpeg.112551

Ok.....for someone that is calling out the competition this morning....this is far from a smart watch. I may need to buy more red flags......*clicks over to Amazon**

Next up is Rich.......of the I'm Smarter than my own watch variety:

image-jpg.112553

Well........this theme looks to be a bust so far. It's cool that it self sets each night....but this also feels like a miss in the smart department.

Let's see what Mark of the Smart Rock variety brought for us.....

img-2392-jpg.112554

.....abject disappointment.

Maybe our next entry will be better....

It's Dave of the Future's so Bright....I gotta wear a watch variety:

img_1091-jpeg.112557

ummmm........I'm not sure if I should be impressed or insulted (all I can think is what pictures my friend would have on his watch if he had one of these......hint, it rhymes with hoobies). I do have to commend you on your photoshop skills. The VGK logo really looks like its on the wall. At least you wore an actual smart watch. The rest of the field seems to phoning it in today.

Up next is Ed....of the no I didn't mean Fart watch.......check the wording again variety:

553863d33776ba89c7c410f49b4bae7b.jpg

Well, this is a fine looking watch...but not a smart one. Bummer too, because on another day this would get some serious consideration.

So......the lunch it prepared and the judge's have decided today's winner....it's...

@BarberDave

He wins sorta by default because no one wanted to wear smart watch today (and I thought @CVargo would be all over this one). Oh well....maybe everyone has lost interest in my silliness and I just need to shut down production on this game show. I'll try until you all tell me to stop.....

So....until tomorrow....our theme will be....nautical.

Watch Wars........Smart watch edition.

They're tiny little computers......on your arm.....but this isn't Dick Tracy and the future is here.

Let's see what technological time pieces our contestants have for us today......

Up first is Dave....of the electric car...electric bike.....electric watch....electric sheep...variety:

d1ff1fab-470a-4f5c-827c-a51a61c7a114-jpeg.112551

Ok.....for someone that is calling out the competition this morning....this is far from a smart watch. I may need to buy more red flags......*clicks over to Amazon**

Next up is Rich.......of the I'm Smarter than my own watch variety:

image-jpg.112553

Well........this theme looks to be a bust so far. It's cool that it self sets each night....but this also feels like a miss in the smart department.

Let's see what Mark of the Smart Rock variety brought for us.....

img-2392-jpg.112554

.....abject disappointment.

Maybe our next entry will be better....

It's Dave of the Future's so Bright....I gotta wear a watch variety:

img_1091-jpeg.112557

ummmm........I'm not sure if I should be impressed or insulted (all I can think is what pictures my friend would have on his watch if he had one of these......hint, it rhymes with hoobies). I do have to commend you on your photoshop skills. The VGK logo really looks like its on the wall. At least you wore an actual smart watch. The rest of the field seems to phoning it in today.

Up next is Ed....of the no I didn't mean Fart watch.......check the wording again variety:

553863d33776ba89c7c410f49b4bae7b.jpg

Well, this is a fine looking watch...but not a smart one. Bummer too, because on another day this would get some serious consideration.

So......the lunch it prepared and the judge's have decided today's winner....it's...

@BarberDave

He wins sorta by default because no one wanted to wear smart watch today (and I thought @CVargo would be all over this one). Oh well....maybe everyone has lost interest in my silliness and I just need to shut down production on this game show. I'll try until you all tell me to stop.....

So....until tomorrow....our theme will be....nautical.

Awesome Congrats @BarberDave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back