The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

There and Back Again, A Wet-Shaver's Tale

Yesterday's shave:

Razor: Feather SS
Blade: ProGuard
Brush: Black Walnut tuxedo
Soap: B&M Cheshire
Aftershave: Paladin balm
EDT: Kenneth Cole Black

A nice, three pass BBS with an amazing scented soap. A few sprays of Black to finish things off and I was good to go.

FVl260Ol.jpg

Todays shave:

Razor: Feather SS
Blade: ProGuard
Brush: Black Walnut tuxedo
Soap: B&M Latha Limon
Aftershave: Paladin balm
EDT: Versace Pour Homme

It was a sad day when Barrister & Mann's Latha line was discontinued. Limon was my favorite out of all of them, and I'm glad I still have plenty left. It's a great citrus and rose scent, simple but uplifting, and performs great. A three pass BBS with the Feather, a bit of Paladin Balm and a few sprays of Versace PH to finish it off. This was one of my go-to frags last summer, and probably will be again this year.

x7igJgHl.jpg

For anyone that hasn't checked it out I'm holding a brush PIF until Saturday, which can be found here.

Thanks for reading, and have a blessed Resurrection Day!

Wow I have never seen the Latha Limon. Sounds like a pretty interesting scent combo. I also did not know that Paladin made aftershave balms too. Learning all sorts of new things today! Have a Happy Easter!

Sure rub my nose in it......
I just want to make sure everyone knows about it. I’d hate for anyone to give up their chance to win without even knowing what is on the table! :ROFLMAO:

Wow I have never seen the Latha Limon. Sounds like a pretty interesting scent combo. I also did not know that Paladin made aftershave balms too. Learning all sorts of new things today! Have a Happy Easter!
The Latha line was discontinued a couple years ago, I think.
Paladin had a short stint where they offered shave soap and balm. They had a clearance sale and I got some soap and a couple bottles of balm for a song. It’s unscented, which works great for pairing with any frag, and is about on par with Lisa’s elixir in quality. If there is any still available, which is unlikely, I’d highly recommend it.

Great shaves Eric! Glad you’ve found some normalcy after last years events.

Happy Resurrection Day!

@MilkCrate @Patelliott @Smattayu No need to feel sorry for me. I have a few and no don't will get more down the road. Eric does beautiful work. Pink on the left is the spousal units. It helps if you drag her into it 😜
View attachment 20854View attachment 20855
Those are really nice @Dave in KY and really awesome job Eric!
Dave that is an awesome collection!
Lol I forgot that Dave was a repeat customer.
Great shaves Eric! Glad you’ve found some normalcy after last years events.

Happy Resurrection Day!
Thanks Chris!
That Versace Pour Homme is some good smelling juice!
It really is, and has great longevity for such a citrus forward frag.

Back