The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

There and Back Again, A Wet-Shaver's Tale

You going to auction those off as part of the fundraiser? šŸ˜

Iā€™m still voting #1, simply because itā€™s ā€œnot super formalā€ :D
And it remains one of my favorite frags of all time. But I didn't go with it this time around lol.
Clearly our votes don't count then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
They absolutely mostly kind of count somewhat.
It's too warm for the Uomo Intense. I still vote Houbigant Fougere Royale. :cool:
It was cool enough to get away with Uomo Intense that evening, but I did go another route.
Never have, but Iā€™m not formal either.
Me either, usually. This is me being formal lol:
uui0lD9.jpg

And I did indeed to with Fougere Royale. That stuff just smells amazing.

Yep, other than needing to be held down for a BBS shave, you're looking sharp! :cool:

I saw Dave made Eric make a brush for him. It's all Dave's fault!

Wow, it's been too long since I've posted here. Still lining up the beard, but I'm heartily sick of this thing and am about ready to mow it down to bare skin.

It's vacation time...for everyone else lol. The boss and his wife are out of town all week, and one of the other staff members left this morning for a week. I actually took Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off to paint a house for a friend. He was hoping to get it done before moving all the furniture in, and I was able to knock out almost all of the interior before I had to come back.

We committed several people to help set up and break down for a Hillsong concert today, so all of the staff except myself had to leave first thing this morning to do that. They'll hang out and watch the concert, then help the crew load out and head back. That puts me on the tail end of a double shift, but I'll still be able to get out of here and hour or two before they get back.

Life is crazy, but good. I hope everyone is doing well, and will try to get some journal time in this week. Have a great night all!

Free concert! Sweet!
They definitely worked for it lol. Iā€™ve done a lot of those in the last few years. Itā€™s really amazing just how much gear they can pack into two semi trailers. It seems like every square inch is accounted for.

You're a good egg, Eric. Nice and important work you do. (y)

Thanks Chris! Btw, Iā€™ve got a bottle of Eau Sauvage and Invasion of the Barbers on the way.

....Iā€™ve got a bottle of Eau Sauvage and Invasion of the Barbers on the way.

Nice. Is the Eau Sauvage the EdP or the EdT? Hopefully it's the EdP. The latter is quite fleeting. And I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Invasion of the Barbers.

Back