The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Fraternal Organization Thread

The wife and I got installed as Worthy Matron and Worthy Patron for our Star chapter last night. Our second time in the East so we didn't do anything fancy. Just a quick install and some dessert down stairs.

A new uniform was introduced a few years ago. I still have the old uniform. My new uniform is stuck in a port in the ocean.

Answers to frequently asked questions about the new Fourth Degree uniform |  Knights of Columbus

To become a Mason you must be referred. Is this correct?
No. As we say.......
1386963178.jpg

All you have to do is seek out your local Lodge and tell someone you are interested in learning more about them. We do not recruit. Candidates find us when they are ready to join.

The new uniform is actually made from some famous company in Italy. They are handmade by the old man, Not @BarberDave he is much older than this old man I speaking of.

Thankfully the guy making the suits discounts them heavily for the Knights.
There is nothing quite like Italian tailoring.

The new uniform is actually made from some famous company in Italy. They are handmade by the old man, Not @BarberDave he is much older than this old man I speaking of.

Thankfully the guy making the suits discounts them heavily for the Knights.
indeed he is a 4th Degree and a Grand Knight..... Yet he drinks White Claw and Peach Whiskey.... The qualifications really have been eased, as you can see. LOL

3rd degree Knight here, and just sits in the audience and points, LOL

indeed he is a 4th Degree and a Grand Knight..... Yet he drinks White Claw and Peach Whiskey.... The qualifications really have been eased, as you can see. LOL

3rd degree Knight here, and just sits in the audience and points, LOL
You want me to install you into the 4th degree while you are up here over thanksgiving? My team could do it. Just need a goat for the sacrifice ROFL JK.... we don't sacrifice goats

Just need a goat for the sacrifice ROFL JK.... we don't sacrifice goats
Silly Knights..... Goats are for riding. We tell our candidates to bring carrots to their initiation for a reason.

Just got some Masonic T-shirts! These are awesome. I’ve been wanting to get these for years!

B71F05BC-A318-4097-B531-E897C075A9DD.jpeg

RUN DMC logo:
DC08590E-06C1-4385-9026-4F4B50EB2FCD.jpeg

AC DC logo:
FE3A9E80-06A9-43E6-B2EF-0007EC2645DD.jpeg

CBGB logo
57BDFF98-E9E6-49B2-AD39-77F80A5DF095.jpeg

Public Enemy logo
D37A86C2-7E97-4F12-9E2B-B8E006562F2A.jpeg

And I’m a big nerd, so I ordered a custom pair of Vans to match the first shirt.
1A90773A-F96F-46AB-B840-255A77FD45F4.jpeg

Back