The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Fraternal Organization Thread

Just got some Masonic T-shirts! These are awesome. I’ve been wanting to get these for years!

View attachment 77584

RUN DMC logo:
View attachment 77585

AC DC logo:
View attachment 77586

CBGB logo
View attachment 77587

Public Enemy logo
View attachment 77588

And I’m a big nerd, so I ordered a custom pair of Vans to match the first shirt.
View attachment 77589
I like them all, but I think the AC/DC would be my favorite. Completely under the radar with that one! Most folks would not even give it a second look, but for those that did, it would be cool to see the "head snaps!"

@Spider , I was curious about something , and I hope you don't mind me asking but I just looked up a lodge that you mentioned ( the one near you ) Corinthian #265 Warrensburg, MO. and It is showing as permanently closed.. Have you went to another lodge or what's going on with it saying that?? If it is okay with me asking.... If you have to you are more than welcome to tell me to mind my own business...

@Spider , I was curious about something , and I hope you don't mind me asking but I just looked up a lodge that you mentioned ( the one near you ) Corinthian #265 Warrensburg, MO. and It is showing as permanently closed.. Have you went to another lodge or what's going on with it saying that?? If it is okay with me asking.... If you have to you are more than welcome to tell me to mind my own business...
Never trust Google. This is my current lodge.

Our biggest event of the year was today. We had 100 turkeys and put them with enough food to sustain a family for 2 weeks after Thanksgiving as well as give them the fixings to have a proper holiday meal.

We also had a total of 700 coats for kids that we handed out as well. A very long day! Also recruited 4 new members.

20221120_072511.jpg20221120_072514.jpg20221120_072510.jpg20221120_090226.jpg20221120_090227.jpg20221120_090230.jpg20221120_090234.jpg

Our biggest event of the year was today. We had 100 turkeys and put them with enough food to sustain a family for 2 weeks after Thanksgiving as well as give them the fixings to have a proper holiday meal.

We also had a total of 700 coats for kids that we handed out as well. A very long day! Also recruited 4 new members.

View attachment 98535View attachment 98536View attachment 98537View attachment 98538View attachment 98539View attachment 98540View attachment 98541
Nice work.

But who takes photos during the blessing? What a Chad.

I have thought about joining but just havent figured out which one would be the closest to me and the best fit.
I wouldn't even know who to contact near me about it. Anyway Money is tight right now and don't those groups have fees / dues ?
My grandfather was a member until he passed away and we still have his stuff....

I was installed as Senior Warden last week. Second time around, over 30? years apart. Lol, I ran out of excuses!
I was installed as SW this fall as well, also for the second time, but 4 years ago. Our top 3 had to go through the upper chairs again.
I wouldn't even know who to contact near me about it. Anyway Money is tight right now and don't those groups have fees / dues ?
Dues vary from lodge to lodge, but usually aren’t too bad. Our are $65 per year.

Back