The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Blackland Vector SE US Tour......

Anyone who says the Cadre and it's members are not connected on a higher level. I will just put this here for your approval and consideration.......

..BlackLand Vector
..CBL Ghost Lime
.. a shave brush
..both in Tucson, AZ
....priceless

:cool:Just Get Yourself One!!:cool:

I'm interested in any bodies thoughts of the Vector with the Pro Supers.

You will not have an issue with it. It’s just a little bump (a good bump) up in blade feel and efficiency. Still, nothing like an Rx or El Jefe full forward. Just a real nice feel that will give one that nice, close and smooth shave finish without sacrificing much in comfort. And you will get a longer feeling shave result. I can get up to 14 hours of BBS face feel with the Supers. It’s nearly perfect in the Vector.....

List of participants. Remember, copy the list to your post, add your name and carry on. Or, just pm me and I will get you listed. First come order is how it will be set. No rock, paper, scissors here..... 😜

1. Dave in KY (completed)
2. Uacowboy (in hand testing)
3. NurseDave (on deck)
4. LBKINDY (in the hole)
5. Bobmsp
6. Dangerousdon
7. Cvargo
8. Dmshaver

Blackland Vector w/ Schick Proline (2)
Razor Rock 400
WSP Gaelic Tweed
WH
Avon Deep Woods

Use 2 of the Vector today after a day of repainting my daughter's room. Once again a really good shave. Took down 2 days of growth no problem. I'm going to try one of the feather pro blades on Monday I think.

The Gaelic Tweed was also from this pass around box and I gotta say I really like it. Hadn't tried one of these scents before and I wish I had sooner. Might have to get my hands on a couple other versions and figure out which one I want a full tub of.

View attachment 2075

SOTD 4/16/19

Blackland Vector w/ Feather Pro (2)
Ever Ready w/ two band badger
CBL Dragons Blood
WH
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal

Final shave with the Vector this morning. I will get it fully cleaned up and packed tonight after work to send out tomorrow.

The results were as expected. This razor consistently gives a very good shave, it's just not as enjoyable for me as others I have.

Big thanks to Gus @GlazedBoker for running this pass around. I'm glad to have tried it, even if it's not for me.

View attachment 2221

Officially should say I got the razor yesterday and used it this morning and posted a video.

1. Dave in KY (completed)
2. Uacowboy (completed)
3. NurseDave (in hand testing)
4. LBKINDY (on deck)
5. Bobmsp (in the hole)
6. Dangerousdon
7. Cvargo
8. Dmshaver

Back