The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2022 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!!

I got home on Tuesday evening after a busy night, and wasn't really hungry, so my OMAD turned into full on fast. I didn't intend to start fasting, but I went with it. Didn't get hungry until I got home from work today. So, I ended up doing roughly a 68 hour fast. Felt great the whole time.

Weight is looking good, 20 Days in. I'm down 9lbs this morning, so I'm 201 lbs on the dot. Last year I lost 20 lbs in the first month, though I was also 23 lbs heavier, so I had more to loose. I'm hoping I can loose another 3 lbs this month.

I'm encouraged and hopeful to reach my goal weight of 175lbs by June 1st. Though, my work schedule, wrestling coaching schedule, and looking for a new home(and packing up our current one) is working against me...

Weight is looking good, 20 Days in. I'm down 9lbs this morning, so I'm 201 lbs on the dot. Last year I lost 20 lbs in the first month, though I was also 23 lbs heavier, so I had more to loose. I'm hoping I can loose another 3 lbs this month.

I'm encouraged and hopeful to reach my goal weight of 175lbs by June 1st. Though, my work schedule, wrestling coaching schedule, and looking for a new home(and packing up our current one) is working against me...
Hey! You keep all that positivity to yourself The rest of us have to work at this! 🤪

Good job, haven't weighed myself in a few, but I think I am also down about 9.

Back