The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2022 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!!

Copy this list and add your name to sign up:

1. Luecke3262
2. Spider
3. dangerousdon
4. woodpusher
5. Scuttlesoap
6. Milkcrate
7. global_dev
8. Mvargo
9. Uacowboy
10. DeepSea
11. Fenster
12. Shavin’ Yeti
13. CBLindsay
14. CVargo
15. Ambalance
16. Sunnysanity
17. NurseDave
18.novicewetshaver
19. Smattayu
20.b1hart

1st TSC post….invited by @primotenore

Look forward to the challenge.
Hey, welcome and glad to have you here with us! Make sure to swing by the Newbie Welcome thread and make an introduction.

Unfortunately, you’re a hair late to be in the running for the January prize, but you’re eligible for all other monthly prizes.

What are you planning to do for your weight loss regiment??

Hey, welcome and glad to have you here with us! Make sure to swing by the Newbie Welcome thread and make an introduction.

Unfortunately, you’re a hair late to be in the running for the January prize, but you’re eligible for all other monthly prizes.

What are you planning to do for your weight loss regiment??
Thanks Matt!

Yeah, realized I was in late past the 5th….but wanted to be in for the overall challenge. Already have my starting weigh in for today.

My plan is stricter keto and intermittent fasting. It works, but I’ve hit a plateau. Since Thanksgiving I’ve done pretty good on the keto side, but the eating window has been about 16/8….since Christmas I’ve gotten it down to mostly 18/6….but going tighter still, shooting to maintain 19/5 for a few weeks.

Welcome to The Cadre! You’re going to love it here. This is just one of the camaraderie building activities we do that really makes this more of a family than a mere shave forum!
Yeah, realized I was in late past the 5th….but wanted to be in for the overall challenge. Already have my starting weigh in for today.
Great, we’ll need to get you added to the private forum to get your initial weigh in the books!
My plan is stricter keto and intermittent fasting. It works,
It sure does! That’s what worked for me last year. Fell off the wagon, and working back into it again.

Copy this list and add your name to sign up:

1. Luecke3262
2. Spider
3. dangerousdon
4. woodpusher
5. Scuttlesoap
6. Milkcrate
7. global_dev
8. Mvargo
9. Uacowboy
10. DeepSea
11. Fenster
12. Shavin’ Yeti
13. CBLindsay
14. CVargo
15. Ambalance
16. Sunnysanity
17. NurseDave
18.novicewetshaver
19. Smattayu
20.b1hart

Look forward to the challenge.
Welcome Blair.
TSC, this is a great new member!

Well, I’ve failed Keto today… it’s our last Christmas, they had Buffalo Chicken dip and I couldn’t stay away from the chips…. I was almost over the Keto Flu too… well, back at it tomorrow!

Well, I’ve failed Keto today… it’s our last Christmas, they had Buffalo Chicken dip and I couldn’t stay away from the chips…. I was almost over the Keto Flu too… well, back at it tomorrow!
It's okay Matt, I am there with you. Was cruising along feeling pretty good about myself on Saturday. Then the wife came home with this popcorn contraption that you use on the stove-top. She has some local popping corn and got some coconut popping oil like they used to use back when I was a kid at the movie theaters. To top it all off, she got her hands on some Flavacol seasoning salt too! Anyway, she pooped some corn and damn did it smell really good. As you guessed it...I had a handful. Can't hurt, right. Well then another handful. I mean how many kernels can there be in a handful? Then another and another. I looked down and I had half of the bowl gone. It's POPCORN! I don't even really like popcorn all that much!

Oh well, like you said...back at it tomorrow.

she pooped some corn and damn did it smell really good.
tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

Back