The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2022 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!!

I checked my weight today for my semi-monthly weigh-in and I was at 196.6 lbs, so down right at 3 lbs for the month. It would be great to see 6 lbs total for the month of February. That's a far cry from loosing 20 lbs last February, but I'm also 14 lbs lighter at this period than I was last year, so that tracks.

I'm busy packing up the house, to move to our new place in the next month, so I'm sure I'll struggle a bit with exercise. Though maybe the stress will induce a bit more fasting.. Though it may make me keep some lbs on. We will see!

I hope everyone is doing great!

I checked my weight today for my semi-monthly weigh-in and I was at 196.6 lbs, so down right at 3 lbs for the month. It would be great to see 6 lbs total for the month of February. That's a far cry from loosing 20 lbs last February, but I'm also 14 lbs lighter at this period than I was last year, so that tracks.

I'm busy packing up the house, to move to our new place in the next month, so I'm sure I'll struggle a bit with exercise. Though maybe the stress will induce a bit more fasting.. Though it may make me keep some lbs on. We will see!

I hope everyone is doing great!
If you need to lighten the load a bit before moving, I am available for straight razor donations. Just putting that out there :rolleyes:

Just posted this low carb/keto dessert if anyone is interested. It's for a chocolate keto pudding...stupid easy to make too.

I have been avoiding the scale the last 2 weeks. Valentine's day filled the house with sweets and a couple going out events and then this week was a family get together, so I gave up and chowed down. Jumped on the scale and was surprised that I was down a pound......I'll take it.

I have been avoiding the scale the last 2 weeks. Valentine's day filled the house with sweets and a couple going out events and then this week was a family get together, so I gave up and chowed down. Jumped on the scale and was surprised that I was down a pound......I'll take it.
It was because of that big old Heart Shaped T-Bone you ate...right?

I've been on the scale...I don't think a ton of weight loss is happening in the moment...But I am feeling good and the pants are going on a lot easier. I am doing strength training three times a week and cardio in the form of kettlebell swings and stair climber one to two times a week. My hope is that I am burning fat (which I believe I am doing) and building some muscle. My shoulders have seem to got a bit tighter and bigger. In a couple of days I will be doing some measurements so we will see how that all turns out.

Every little bit counts! Refocus and you’re doing fine. You the man!

Back