The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2022 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!!

It took me a while, but I finally found my way back to One Meal A Day fasting. For some reason this year I was feeling a bit hungry around 11am and then not really hungry at 5-6pm when we usually eat. Though, if I skipped dinner I'd be starving by 9pm. I started eating a bunch of Arugula and more fat in the evening and now I'm back at it. Averaging around 1500 Calories or and burning 2800. I feel like this month my weight loss is going to be in high gear!

It took me a while, but I finally found my way back to One Meal A Day fasting. For some reason this year I was feeling a bit hungry around 11am and then not really hungry at 5-6pm when we usually eat. Though, if I skipped dinner I'd be starving by 9pm. I started eating a bunch of Arugula and more fat in the evening and now I'm back at it. Averaging around 1500 Calories or and burning 2800. I feel like this month my weight loss is going to be in high gear!
Gotta do what works for you!

I'm still tinkering with my approach but I am happy with my success so far. Never would have imagined that eating 200+ grams of protein a day would make me feel amazing with so much energy. I expect my weight loss to slow a bit...but not sure I really care. As long as I can sustain this energy...I'll get to my goals...just might take longer than if I was on Keto.

Super happy!!! I had a doctor appointment on Thursday. In addition to the weight loss (40+ pounds down) since my last visit, my A1c numbers went from 10.4 down to 5.9!!!!!!!! My doctor called me herself just to tell me. That was great news. Have a good weekend all, keep on losing!

Super happy!!! I had a doctor appointment on Thursday. In addition to the weight loss (40+ pounds down) since my last visit, my A1c numbers went from 10.4 down to 5.9!!!!!!!! My doctor called me herself just to tell me. That was great news. Have a good weekend all, keep on losing!
That is awesome news! You literally added years on to your life. Keep up the great work. Try to get you HbA1c down a couple more tenths of a point! But seriously this is fantastic news and you should be proud!

Back