The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Well you both ride bikes
1f602.png
That’s fine as long as I don’t have to listen to him while he’s riding!

That’s fine as long as I don’t have to listen to him while he’s riding!

I know, was just messing with you. He's just a businessman selling his razor wares. Watched him for a short while back in the day but never bought anything from him.

Great finds and Valobra shave! So the one you used is just mentholated or is it still almond scented as well?

I’m with you on the Fatboy vs Slim shaves. Fatboy is much smoother and more enjoyable.

Wow great finds sir! Also a nice shave. Really enjoyed this video. Looking forward to see how those bottles turn out for your homemade aftershave!

Dang, that shavette wins the prize for razor that most looks like a prop from a horror movie!

Today's shave rated PG-13 for Real Life Situations, Blood, Realistic Violence

Thanks. I need Don to fill me in on the details of the Coconut Sandalwood. I forgot how that came to be.

Great shave! You chose Jeeves Barbershop to go with it, but do you feel the scenting of the Barbershop soap is less light than the MW Coconut Sandalwood or equal? Trying to get a feel for how light the MW scent is.

Great shave! You chose Jeeves Barbershop to go with it, but do you feel the scenting of the Barbershop soap is less light than the MW Coconut Sandalwood or equal? Trying to get a feel for how light the MW scent is.
i can’t say, unfortunately. The sample is old, and could be lighter than a full tub. And I’m comparing it to an aftershave. And I feel that Jeeves aftershaves are a bit stronger than his soaps.

Nice video KJ...looks like the cast is becoming less and less a hindrance to the shaving process. MW coconut sandalwood is an awesome scent!

Back